Vintage inspired gown.
Jasmine designed in Melbourne. Vintage lace wedding gown provides an elegant look of a windswept love affair. With a beaded bodice plus an all-over lace design this is the gown of a storybook wedding. Delicate lace straps provide a romantic look reminiscent of days gone by. We have pictured Jasmine gown with a cathedral veil. Just one of the many veils available at Leah S Designs. Furthermore we can customize to any length and will look simply perfect when paired with the scalloped edge train.
This vintage lace wedding gown is made completely from lace featuring the most perfect crystal and pearl beading. Most of all this pattern has been styled to give your figure an amazing shape. As a result of the full corset secretly stitched into Jasmine’s bodice. Fine detailing hasn’t been forgotten when it comes to the train and hemline of vintage inspired Jasmine. Featuring a wide border that is guaranteed to make your photographer very happy and leave your wedding guests in awe.
Jasmine has been discontinued to reorder, but we do have some larger sizes in store.
Tips when choosing a Vintage Lace wedding gown with straps:
1.Be sure that the lace and fabric of your style has enough integrity that it will sit properly holding your shape. Leah S. Designs only uses the best quality fabrics so you can achieve a perfect look.
2. Check that the inside corset is evenly placed around the bodice for maximum comfort as well as support as it is a long day and you will need to be comfortable. Leah S Designs has secretly stitched corset in all their vintage styles to give you the most comfortable and best figure shape.
3. Additionally ensure that net placed under the lace gown is placed in just the right spot to flatter your figure. If it is too high or too low your figure will appear to be out of proportion.
4. Most of all try on a styles that are closest to your size even if you are planning to lose weight before your wedding.
Leah S. Designs also has:
- Specialist bridal party alterations.
- Veils made to your requirements.
- Jewellery to compliment your chosen vintage style.
- Tiaras plus head pieces.
- Garters and ring cushions to match your jasmine.