Jasmine vintage lace wedding gown
The Jasmine vintage lace wedding gown provides the elegant look of a windswept love affair. With a beaded bodice and an all-over lace design this is the dress of a storybook wedding. Delicate lace straps provide a romantic look reminiscent of days gone by. We have pictured the Jasmine gown with a cathedral veil. Just one of the many wedding dress veils available at Leah S Designs. Furthermore we can customize to any length and will look simply perfect when paired with the scalloped edge train.
This vintage lace wedding gown is made completely from lace featuring the most perfect crystal and pearl beading. Most of all this pattern has been styled to give your figure an amazing shape. As a result of the full corset secretly stitched into the wedding dress bodice. Fine detailing hasn’t been forgotten when it comes to the train and hemline of the Jasmine. Featuring a wide border that is guaranteed to make your photographer very happy and leave your wedding guests in awe.
As well as Leah S designs has a wide selection of wedding shoes all heel heights including the popular ballet flats.
The Jasmine wedding dress has been discontinued to reorder, but we do have dresses in store.
Tips when choosing a Lace wedding dress with straps:
1.Be sure that the lace and fabric of the gown has enough integrity that it will sit properly and hold shape. Leah S. Designs only uses the best quality fabrics so you can achieve a perfect look.
2. Check that the inside corset is evenly placed around the bodice for maximum comfort and support as it is a long day and you will need to be comfortable. Leah S Designs has secretly stitched corset in all their wedding dresses to give you the most comfortable and best figure shape.
3. Additionally ensure that the net placed under the lace gown is placed in just the right spot to flatter your figure. If it is too high or too low your figure will appear to be out of proportion.
4. Most of all try on a wedding dress that is closest to your size even if you are planning to lose weight before your wedding.
Leah S. Designs also has:
- Specialist bridal gown alterations.
- White and ivory shoes up to size 13.
- Veils made to your requirements.
- Jewellery to compliment your chosen gown.
- Tiaras and head pieces.
- Garters and ring cushions to match your jasmine gown.