Online Orders Returns and Exchanges
We want all our brides to be completely happy with their decision and love their purchases. With this in mind, we have formulated our returns policy to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.
As soon as your order is received, please make sure to check each item thoroughly immediately upon receipt. If there are any issues or concerns, please notify us straight away.
Made To Order Standard Wedding Dresses
(This is a gown that is not in stock and being made for you in a standard size)
A refund is available within 7 days of ordering your Made to Order Standard size wedding gown. As your gown is made especially for you to your nearest standard dress size, we are unable to offer returns of exchanges.
- After 7 days you will be unable to cancel your order without incurring costs.. As your gown will have gone into production.
- If you cancel your Made to Order Standard gown between 8 and 30 days of purchasing, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $500AUD. No cancellations are possible after 30 days from the purchase date.
- Your Made to Order Standard gown cannot be cancelled or refunded after 30 days under any circumstance, as your gown will go into production 7 days from purchase.
- In the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault, please get in touch with our Customer Experience team (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days of receiving your order. Please provide updated measurements and images for our production team before the gown is returned.
Online Orders of Ready To Wear gowns
(These are gowns that are in stock and ready to ship.)
An exchange or credit note is available within 7 days of you receiving your Ready to Wear item.
- Once your return has been confirmed, we must receive your item within 14 days if located in Australia.
- Items must be returned in original condition (free of makeup, marks, and stains) and must not have been worn, altered or washed, with any tags remaining in place.
- Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the bride along with any additional costs incurred.
- In the unlikely event of manufacturing fault, please contact our Customer Experience team (email@example.com).
Online Sale item
All sales of sale items are final. We do not accept returns or refunds on online sale items.
- Any alterations, cleaning, or repairs are to be made at your own expense.
- Your online sale item will be dispatched within 7 days from the placement of your order. If available.
Including Veils, Jewellery (excluding earrings).
Exchanges, store credits, or refunds are accepted within 14 days of receiving your item, excluding earrings.
- Exchanges are subject to stock availability. You will be liable for any additional postage involved with returning your item/s and in the event of an exchange, you will be liable for the re-shipping cost.
- To protect your health and the health of others, we do not accept returns or refunds for change of mind on purchases of our pierced earrings.
- Please contact our Customer Experience Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange for your item to be returned. Once confirmed, we must receive your item within 14 days if located in Australia.
- In the event of manufacturing fault, please contact our Customer Experience team (email@example.com).
Online order of Bridesmaids dresses
In stock and ready to wear Bridesmaids dresses.
A refund is available within 7 days after receiving your in stock and ready to wear Standard size bridesmaids dress.
Made to measure to your closest size Bridesmaids dresses.
Allow 12 weeks for this gown to be made and sent to you.
If your gown is made especially for you to your closest standard dress size, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges.
- In the unlikely event of manufacturing fault, please contact our Customer Experience team (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days of receiving your order. Please provide updated measurements and images for our production team before the gown is returned.
Refunds for online orders.
If you are eligible for a refund, all items will undergo quality control upon receipt of the item. Exchanges, credit notes, and refunds are only available after the items have passed quality control.
If for any reason your item does not pass QC, Customer Experience will contact you with your options. If, after assessment, your item does not pass our quality control checks, you will not be offered a replacement, repair, or refund, and we will return the item to you.
- A refund will only be offered in cases of major manufacturing faults, the existence of which will be determined at the discretion of our Quality Control Manager after a thorough assessment of your item.
- In the event of a manufacturing fault, return postage will be reimbursed by Leah S Designs upon receipt and assessment of the Leah S Designs Bridal item/s. However, in the event of a change of mind, you will be liable for any additional postage to return your item and the purchase of the new.
- Leah S Designs reserves the right to refuse a repair, replacement, or refund if you do not notify us of the fault or issue within 7 days of receiving your order and/or do not return the item upon request to our studio within 14 days if located in Australia.
- If you have any fit concerns upon receiving your gown, please contact our Customer Experience Team (email@example.com)
Within 7 days of receiving your gown and, our team of alteration specialists will assess your unique situation; we will require images of you wearing the gown and your current measurements. Your gown is made to a standard size, not your exact measurements.
Alterations are part of the bridal journey. You may wish to alter your gown to achieve your desired fit upon receiving; such associated costs will be at your expense, so please factor this into your wedding dress budget.
If your measurements change from what was confirmed at your purchase date, you will be liable for any alteration fees incurred. We are unable to offer in-house alterations if you are not located near our Melbourne Showroom; however, we can offer advice, guidance, and alteration instructions should you choose to consult a third-party seamstress.
Leah S Designs are not liable for any costs incurred or responsible for alterations completed by a third party.
Leah S Designs does not take responsibility for any adjustments or alterations needed to be made on your gown (unless a genuine manufacturing fault is determined).
- In the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault, please contact our Customer Experience Team. Upon assessment from our Quality control team, if a manufacturing fault is found, all costs will be paid by Leah S Designs, including shipping. If you decide not to send your dress back to Leah S Designs for any reason, we will no longer be liable.
Please address returns to:
Leah S Designs Bridal
3/167 Princes Highway
Hallam,Victoria, 3803 Australia