Dahlia blush ballgown with layered skirt.
This blush wedding dress is a gorgeous choice for your big day. The fitted corseted bodice and detailed lace of the ball gown skirt are designed to show off your own personal style.
Plus a deep v-neckline adds a daring touch of romance to this elegant bridal gown. While the soft blush pink color creates a timeless look that makes you feel like a princess (as you should) on your big day.
Breathtakingly beautiful features of this blush bridal gown.
- Layered tulle to create a feminine ball gown skirt.
- It also has a deep V neckline
- Fitted corseted bodice
- Detailed beaded lace.
Stop looking at all the bridal magazines, pick up the phone and call us—we will make your dream dress a reality.
Available in sizes 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18
Priced at $2,400
Accessories to compliment Dahlia blush wedding dress.
Many wedding dress accessories can complement a blush wedding dress with a deep V-neckline and full skirt. Some options to consider include the following:
- Veil: A veil is a classic wedding accessory that can add a touch of romance to your look. A fingertip-length or cathedral-length veil in a coordinating blush color or a soft neutral shade such as ivory would pair well with your dress.
- Headpiece: A headpiece such as a crown, headband, or hair comb can add glamour and help keep your veil or hairstyle in place. Look for a headpiece with delicate lace or beading to match the detailing on your blush design.
- Earrings: A pair of elegant rose gold earrings can add a touch of sparkle. Look for earrings with pearls or crystals to match the formal, romantic style of your dress.
- Clutch: A clutch is a helpful accessory for carrying your essentials on your wedding day. Look for a clutch in a coordinating color or a neutral shade such as ivory.
BRIDAL TIP: Remember, the key is to choose accessories that complement your gowns blush colour and overall bridal look rather than competing with it.
Adding the finishing touches.
Some common alterations may be needed to your blush gown. These may include adjusting the hem length, taking in or letting out the sides or waistline to achieve a better fit. Possibly adding or removing embellishments such as beads or lace.
If you are considering alterations, starting the process early is important to allow enough time for the alterations to be completed. You should also consider the cost of alterations when budgeting for your wedding.
Leah S Designs has 19 years experience working with wedding dresses to ensure that your adjustments are to the highest standard.
Keep an eye on our Instagram for new wedding dresses in Melbourne at Leah S Designs bridal shop.